Wednesday, November 9, 2016

How to Have TRUE Hope for TOMORROW!

COME TO JESUS CHRIST TODAY!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

You want Jesus Christ today! You NEED Him! You really want Jesus Christ to save your eternal soul TODAY.

Come to Jesus Christ for help...for health...for life...for healing... for everything that you will ever need!

Pray for HIM to come into your heart and life today, while there is yet time and you are ALIVE and able to do so!

He remains your only hope. There is NO SALVATION apart from Jesus Christ in the world today. NONE. 

Without HIM, you WILL die and go to hell someday. 


WITH HIM, you will LIVE FOREVER!

Pray this PRAYER OF SALVATION TODAY AND DON'T PUT IT OFF!-

"Lord Jesus, COME into my heart and life, forgive my sins and SAVE MY SOUL ETERNALLY, both now and forevermore. I repent of all sins, I receive you, I believe in you, and I ask your forgiveness for ALL SINS. FIll me now with the HOLY SPIRIT and change my life forever. I bind Satan the liar OUT OF MY LIFE and soul and future and command him to depart from me, in Jesus' HOLY NAME! I plead the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST over all my life now, and receive all salvation and redemption from Jesus Christ TODAY. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for LIFE EVERLASTING TODAY!"

Your life will never be the same and you will have HOPE FOR TOMORROW, everlastingly. RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST GOD'S ETERNAL AND ONLY SON TODAY!

Get a Bible and read it. Read the words of Jesus Christ and purpose to DO them. Put your trust in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER. DO what Jesus Christ teaches and says to do. WALK IN THE LIGHT OF GOD'S ETERNAL WORD DAILY! It wil change your life forevermore.

Jesus is YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW! And for ALL ETERNITY as well.

FOLLOW HIM.



-Pamela Rae Schuffert



No comments:

Post a Comment