Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sharing My Heart With My Readers

Can I be open and honest with you, my readers?


How I wish I never had to write the kinds of articles I have been compelled to recently publish. My heart is one filled with love for others...God's love that knows no national or political, racial or ethnic boundaries. How I love to love people!

You cannot imagine the pain I have felt within, as I have felt compelled to publish recent articles regarding events unfolding abroad that will definitely impact America's future. This subject matter is painful for me, having lived and worked among Russian and Slavic Christians for many years. Devout Russian Christians have been among my dearest friends throughout my life.

It is painful for me to have to publish the harsh truth about the Russian military troops presence here in America, and their purposes. I realize I may lose many Russian Christian friends, who might misunderstand my message to fellow Americans. I have taken the hands of Russian soldiers and prayed with them as they received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I have spent years of my life ministering among the Russian people. Jesus died for all mankind to be saved from every nation.
Russian special forces sniper

But in an hour such as this, I simply cannot remain silent. My fellow Christians and fellow Americans must understand what is planned to happen in our nation, should and when we come under a future state of martial law and the foreign troops stationed in North America begin to help enforce military law. And sadly, those foreign troops include Russian/Slavic military as well.

Sincere Russian Christians living in America are one thing. I love them and am glad they are here. However, hardened and brutal Russian military soldiers here to enforce martial law, and to arrest and kill my fellow Americans, are totally another issue. They do not belong here in America, especially for the grim purposes that they are here for under martial law.  

May God bless and protect the wonderful Russian and Slavic Christians living in North America, who came here originally for freedom from Communist oppression.

But may God in His mercy cause the total removal from North America of every Russian/Slavic military soldier who has been brought to MY nation, to arrest or fire upon MY fellow Americans, during the time of martial law. 

Russian military in urban combat setting

Russian military forces have brought enough grief and suffering and destruction to the people of so many other nations throughout history. They cannot be allowed to bring it HERE. 

As an original Washingtonian born in our nation's Capitol, and a genuine direct descendant of America's Christian founders, the Mayflower Pilgrims, I refuse to remain silent in this critical hour of America's unfolding destiny. Every voice counts, and every prayer makes a difference in this battle.
America's Christian heritage
My ancestors fought in the American Revolution. They preached the Gospel as circuit riding preachers in New England. This is MY America, and I have the right to speak. This is an hour to speak up for freedom, and to speak of what is right in the sight of Almighty God.

I am a true and loyal American. North America is the continent that Almighty God led my Pilgrim ancestors to for refuge from government tyranny and religious persecution so many years ago. I will forevermore remain loyal to the godly principles upon which my nation was originally founded, as my Christian ancestors dedicated this continent to Almighty God and the pursuit of His kingdom. 

I will remain loyal to my fellow God-fearing Americans and my fellow Christians, to the Constitution and the Republic. And above all, I remain loyal to the Almighty God that I serve, the God of my Pilgrim fathers, through faith in His eternal Son, Jesus the Christ.

In this crucial hour, I refuse to act like a coward.  I refuse to remain silent and thus betray my fellow countrymen and fellow Christians. I refuse to betray my nation into the hands of the enemy. I refuse to surrender my precious American Christian heritage of liberty to the destructive forces of globalism and Communism and Satan's grim  NEW WORLD ORDER.

And if this means facing persecution and death for righteousness' sake, so be it. This is ever the legacy of true discipleship CHRISTIANITY. Suffering and martyrdom among Christians has come to every generation since the time of Jesus Christ appearing on the earth. 

And it will come to all who follow Him in this present generation as well. "Yes, and all those who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." (II Timothy 2:12)This is the legacy of the Christian overcomer throughout the centuries. This is the legacy of my Christian Pilgrim ancestors and early Americans, many of whom  who suffered and died for their faith. 

And soon persecution and martyrdom in earnest shall come to North America at last. God has made this clear to me. However,  it is written in the eternal word of God that His grace is sufficient! It has been sufficient for God's people throughout two thousand years of Church history, and in this generation it shall also be.

Glory be to God! For the true Christian, death holds no fears. I have been given eternal life by faith in Jesus Christ my Savior! All too soon this earthly life will be over. The temporal body will be no more. All that will remain is the eternally redeemed soul of THE BELIEVER, entering into a new dimension of LIFE in the ETERNAL KINGDOM OF GOD wherein sorrow and suffering have passed away forever.

I have but one life to live in this world. Let me live it without apology for Jesus Christ my Savior, without fear of what man can do unto me, fearing and serving God alone. I am certainly aware of the price I may pay at the hands of wicked men, for writing exactly what God has called me to proclaim. But Jesus Christ is worth it all.

When Jesus calls us to follow Him, He never called us to be cowards. We are commanded to lay down our lives for His truth and His sake. You can never be a coward and a Christian at the same time. Never forget: no coward ever wins a battle. We are called to be victorious overcomers!

This is not a time to be fearful, but rather to seek God for the strength and grace to follow Jesus our Savior to the end. Keep you eyes focused on Jesus and eternity, and not the blackness of the night and the turmoil of today's world.
"Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith..." 
From Hebrews 12:2

"Jesus My Savior, I am so proud of You and what you did for me when you took my sins upon You, and died on the cross for the redemption of mankind! Give me the grace, one more time, to glorify You on the earth and to testify to your salvation and glory, and to touch one more life for You, before I am called to give my life completely for Your sake in our generation.  Amen."

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-




1 comment:

  1. Not cowards, but cautious.


    The courage is not ours, but it's God's given.


    Joshua

    7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.


    But...


    Matthew

    16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.


    YOU ARE BEING TESTED


    http://sermons.worldchallenge.org/en/node/21373


    God Bless You Pamela!


    ReplyDelete