Saturday, November 10, 2012

Greetings From BIG SKY Country, Montana!

GREETINGS FROM MONTANA!


By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

Greetings from beautiful western Montana and "Glacier Country" to all my wonderful readers.  I am so happy to be back in my favorite part of the world, to give my poor, tired body a rest. No one can ever understand unless they experience it personally, how the prolonged bitter Arctic Circle cold can affect every part of your body.

My body was being attacked with illnesses repeatedly that I never experienced in the lower forty-eight. Strange staph infections that spread rapidly were frightening. "Arctic lung" struck the first week I arrived, duplicating the symptoms of emphysema. Pains I never previously had, began manifesting in my body, culminating in terrible pains in my hands and arms especially.

I finally realized that in spite of my best intentions, and a heart of compassion coupled with deep concern, my body was not allowing me to go through one more Arctic winter at this time.

My hands experienced bouts of excruciating pain this morning. It actually hurts to type this report. But I refuse to be incapacitated regarding my Christian witness on the Internet!  I am making myself type this update to my beloved readers, whose prayers and caring helped to make this past year of adventure and challenge possible.

Thankfully, it does NOT hurt to spend time in prayer! And so I am spending much time in prayer for our nation at this time.

Just pray for me to experience full recovery as soon as possible. I desperately want to be able to work to support this ministry. But most jobs in my fields require extensive use of my hands. So your prayers are so appreciated for this. By faith I am putting in job applications this coming week anyhow. My work and ministry must go on!

God bless you ALL! Continue to pray for KOTZEBUE, ALASKA, and the precious people who make it special. PLEASE NOTE my NEW mailing address. 

Pamela Rae Schuffert, P. O. Box 2396, Columbia Falls, Montana, 59912

Thanks for all your support throughout the past year! Moving on now to NEW ADVENTURES FOR JESUS!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment