Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introducing Pastor Frank Erlandsen and Ingrid of Norway


Pastor Frank Erlandsen and Wife Ingrid in Garmisch Partenkirchen Germany

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

My blog and accompanying ministry stands proudly beside Pastor Frank Erlandsen and his lovely wife, Ingrid, of Trondheim, Norway. Pastor Frank pastors Bethel Church in Norway. After being out of contact with Pastor Frank and Ingrid for over ten years, I have finally located them through FACEBOOK!
      Pastor Frank and Ingrid live in Trondheim, Norway

I was privileged to meet this dynamic Christian couple while performing investigative journalism in Germany for 6 months in 2001, my home base then being located in  beautiful Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany. Garmisch, located deep in the heart of the Bavarian Alps, is dear to my heart, since I had been raised in Germany during my early years and spent much time on vacations as a young child there.
Beautiful Garmisch Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany

My never-ending love affair with mountains and coniferous forests of fragrant pine began in fact in Germany as a child. Also my love for spicy German gingerbread houses and cookies as well. This is why I have spent so much time living in lovely MONTANA. It is so much like the Bavarian Alps!
Lovely Fairy Tale Type Building in Garmisch Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany

In January of 2001, I flew to Garmisch Partenkirchen, to begin 6 months of investigative journalism and Christian outreach in Germany. My home base would be the Zugspitze campgrounds near the base of the highest mountain in Germany, Zugspitze. My home was a tiny "ski shack" in these campgrounds. I learned to cook all my own food on a tiny camp stove in that little ski hut, surrounded with snow and beauty everywhere.

I had a great need for Christian fellowship there in Garmisch, and somehow happened to locate Pastor Frank's church there at that time. Immediately I was impressed with his sincerity and love of God and the Gospel. Pastor Frank spoke excellent English, as did his lovely wife Ingrid.
                        Pastor Frank Erlandsen of Trondheim, Norway

So enraptured with Jesus was this young man, that he would often jump around excitedly as he preached the Gospel to the German crowd at his meetings there in Garmisch. Pastor Frank was then associated with JESUS REVOLUTION, a wonderful and uplifting Christian outreach out of Norway. Jesus Revolution would bring young people to perform Christian street outreach in places like Garmisch, in fact. Everyone who came loved this dynamic young preacher filled with such zeal for God. Both He and Ingrid touched the hearts and lives of many, many people in Garmisch through their ministry in those years.
               Pastor Frank and Ingrid in Garmisch Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany

I immediately knew that this young couple was truly following the call of God in their lives, and knew that this was my Pastor while visiting in Germany at that time.

But after 6 months  of my living in Germany in 2001, tragedy struck. My mother fell, in June of that year, and had a terrible accident, and I had to fly unexpectedly home to take care of her. I lost all contact with beloved Pastor Frank and Ingrid for over ten years. In vain I sought to find them and re-establish contact. But I never succeeded, to my great sadness. But I kept them faithfully in my prayers repeatedly, knowing the CALL OF GOD was upon their lives.

And then, after deciding I would try to locate them through FACEBOOK, I stumbled upon them (only today!) I was elated. After 10 years of praying for them at a distance but being out of contact, I was able to message them and communicate with this wonderful couple once again! Halleluia! I was thrilled to receive communications back from them at last.

Please pray for beloved Pastor Frank and Ingrid in their much-needed ministry there in Norway. So many people, including among the youth, are lost in that nation. In fact, many church burnings have taken place by dark forces operating today in Norway. There is much spiritual darkness in Norway. Nazism is rising there once again(especially among the youth), as it is in Germany and other parts of Europe.

My fellow Christian readers, let us together take hold  of their hands and pray for their church, Bethel, and their critically needed ministry in Norway. We as Christians MUST stand together WORLDWIDE if we are to make the critical difference for Jesus Christ in a lost world!

Pastor Frank and Ingrid, I am proud of you! Continue in your wonderful and dynamic work there in Norway and beyond, throughout all of EUROPE in fact! We love and appreciate you! And a lost and dying world needs MORE people like YOU!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from Kotzebue, Alaska

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to you in the most highly exalted name of our Lord and
    Savior Jesus Christ rev,pastor frank in Christ
    pastor david chakri from India...in the state of Andhra Pradesh city
    Vijayawada.

    .. I am doing
    Gospel Evangelism work for the last 3 years by faith.. I am doing
    Gospel work is mainly done in ruralvillages, tribalvillages and remote villages (forest) slum in India.There are lot of Orphan children's are there in these areas ( suffering with out food and clothes and proper education and shelter)

    ... I need your encouragement and prayer.and your kindly helping hand for this Orphans in India.

    If let God leads you to India kindly visit me and my church in Vijayawada
    state of Andhra Pradesh to preach and teach in our Churches and
    Gospel meetings.


    Please join your hands to save the Precious souls in India for
    Jesus Christ...
    With our Best Regards yours faithfully pastor David Chakri India

    ReplyDelete