Monday, April 25, 2011

Discovering ALTERNATE EMERGENCY HOME SOLUTIONS: The MONTANA WALL TENT


MY WORDS WARNING THAT "...Many Americans will find themselves WITHOUT A HOME in the future..."
have just proven to be PROPHETIC! This post was written MONDAY APRIL 25...and TWO DAYS LATER the TORNADOES have ravaged Southeastern USA!
Scroll down and READ MY WARNING!

THE MONTANA WALL TENT

I WISH I had discovered this AMAZING EMERGENCY HOME SOONER!
By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

URGENT UPDATE:
April 28, 2011
-DEADLY TORNADOES ROAR THROUGH 6 STATES
-OVER 200 CONFIRMED DEAD AT LAST COUNT
-COUNTLESS SURVIVORS NOW WITHOUT HOMES OR EMERGENCY SHELTERS

NOW can you understand the IMPORTANCE of having your personal
EMERGENCY SURVIVAL SHELTER on hand???

As an investigative journalist for the past 15 years, I have been researching the TROUBLED TIMES that are COMING TO NORTH AMERICA. I have lived on the road across the USA, investigating on site the many preparations being made for a future police state to unfold. Modern FEMA/Homeland Security/Halliburton/military detention camps being set up in remote out of sight locations, such as the bleak plains of WYOMING or the beautiful remote mountains of MONTANA and CANADA. These camps have been prepared ahead of time for all Americans who will rise up in resistance to their freedoms being taken away in the future under a military police state to be imposed.

We know we face many potential coming crises: earthquakes, nuclear strikes on American soil, famine, nuclear radiation threat from the JAPAN meltdown, plagues such as avian and swine flu and more. Such crises can call for emergency evacuation and relocation quickly. Your home will have to be LEFT BEHIND.

Do YOU have adequate PORTABLE EMERGENCY SHELTER that can actually function long term as a HOME, with HEAT, a KITCHEN, even a portable GREEN HOUSE to grow your own emergency produce in times of crisis??? Most camping tents are NOT adequate. They are made of materials that would NEVER last through years of 4 season weather.

The MONTANA WALL TENT is made to be PORTABLE, made to endure through up to 6 years of continual use in 4 season weather conditions. With it's heavy canvas and floor and aluminum frame, it is an excellent portable EMERGENCY HOME for the times of crisis we face as Americans.

I only just discovered the  amazing MONTANA WALL TENT while researching on the INTERNET recently. HAD I KNOWN ABOUT THIS TENT, I would have made it known to my readers YEARS ago. BUT I  DID NOT! My reports have been  published for 15 years now because I have cared about the American people! And now I am able to recommend this wonderful tent shelter as a practical solution to surviving the coming times we face!

MANY AMERICANS ARE GOING TO FIND THEMSELVES UNEXPECTEDLY WITHOUT A HOME IN THE FUTURE, due to many factors.

The MONTANA WALL TENT dealer even sells portable WOOD STOVES adequate for heating your entire tent unit, cooking upon, heating water, etc. And you can ADD tent units such as a PORCH, KITCHEN, GREENHOUSE and more! There are MANY different kinds of MONTANA TENTS, suitable for different circumstances and settings.

PLEASE GO NOW to their excellent DISCOUNT PRICING SITE (below retail) and view their tents and products TODAY. DON'T PUT OFF PURCHASING YOUR EMERGENCY "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" for YOU and your family!

                                                              EXCITING UPDATE!


-I recently spoke to RICH, the owner of this wonderful DISCOUNT MONTANA WALL TENT site. He old me that WHEN THREE PEOPLE ORDER HIS PRODUCTS from him BECAUSE OF MY ADVERTISING ON THIS BLOG OR MY FACEBOOK, HE WILL GIVE ME ABSOLUTELY FREE my own MONTANA WALL TENT.

Finally, I will have my own home once again. Because of my dedicated work to research and publish  investigative journalism free of charge to the American people, I have gradually lost everything, including my home, all sacrificed to put this important work FIRST on behalf of the American people and my endangered fellow Christians.  I can no longer live out of a van or car to do this work. I need "a home to go home to!"

WHEN YOUR ORDER FROM THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW FOR "MONTANA WALL TENTS", simply tell Rich you read about MONTANA WALL TENTS on PAMELA SCHUFFERT'S BLOG or FACEBOOK site.
*********************
-Pamela Rae Schuffert


No comments:

Post a Comment