Monday, January 11, 2010

UPDATE on My Brother in Hospital: GOOD NEWS

UPDATE-January 11, 2009

I have been keeping in daily contact with St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, OK and the ICU nurses. GOOD NEWS! Your prayers are being answered! He is SLOWLY improving, and in guarded but stable condition. They have had to intubate both lungs, and recently inserted a feeding tube in his stomach.

For the first time, a nurse was able to hold the phone up to his ear, and he HEARD AND RESPONDED TO WHAT I SAID TO HIM! When I told him I WAS COMING to visit him, he indicated to the nurse how happy he was, through hand squeezes and eye blinks.

I will be visiting him soon. However, he remains in much pain and must remain on pain relievers at this time.

PRAY for his condition to improve and for the pain to dissipate.

PRAY for me to have a safe journey to Tulsa, OK, and a safe and profitable time while visiting him.

Let me be frank and open with you, my cherished readers. My former webmaster, Ron, of Tulsa, was the webmaster approached by the FBI in 2003 and given the ultimatum for ME.

"Tell that woman that on a scale of 1-10, she rates an '8' in our priorities to TERMINATE HER and 'take her out'...we don't like her telling the American people the truth...." and on. It amounted to quite a threat and act of very cowardly government intimidation against me for simply exercising my First Amendment rights as a journalist. Ron was very concerned at this time when he relayed their blunt message to me.

My response however was that I was doing nothing illegal. I had an obligation to tell my fellow Americans the truth and I would not be intimidated into silence in this critical hour of America's destiny.

And this threat came from intelligence in Tulsa...the very city I am traveling to, to be by my brother's bedside and to help him in this urgent health crisis.

Please pray for my safety and protection, therefore, and that God's mercy and grace will prevail in these very difficult and challenging circumstances I must deal with. Your prayers will make the difference.

And IF I do not return alive, and my life is somehow taken or I disappear, I will count it a very small price to pay for obedience to God and to warn my beloved fellow Americans of what is to come to our nation. True Christianity is always sacrificial, always willing to lay down it's life on behalf of others, and counts it a privilege to give one's all for THE CAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST our Lord and Savior. Simply pray.....

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment