Saturday, January 23, 2010

ON THE AIR LIVE in the UK! Feb 14, 6:30-7:PM EST

Listen LIVE on the INTERNET SUNDAY February 14, 2010-

I just received an invitation from Kathryn Anastasi of TalkSport radio in the UK. She and Ian Collins have invited me to be interviewed on the subject of the NEW WORLD ORDER and the correlation of satanism.

If there is no "interference", they will be interviewing me starting 6:30 PM EST through 7:00PM Sunday night live. You can listen live via the Internet.

IF there is a problem, they will reschedule in the future.

Join me there!

Pray for God's grace to enable me to communicate vital information in a short time. "Big Brother" is intimidating many throughout the UK as well at this time. Many feel threatened there by what they see is also coming to their nation and throughout the EU.

http://www2.talksport.net/shows/show.asp?showId=100749&id=108650&c=100046&sCatType=shows

-Pamela Schuffert reporting live from NC

No comments:

Post a Comment